Bewitched 1960s Print
- material (any of your choose, I chose canvas)
- spray adhesive
- 1 printer paper
- an ink jet printer (however I didn't use one)
Spray Adhesive (from Big W $10.00-$13.00)
1. First place the printer paper onto your fabric.
2. Spray the adhesive all over the paper to cover the entire page.
3. Turn the paper around and stick it down onto the fabric, press out any wrinkles.
4. Leave the adhesive to dry for 10-15 minutes.
5. While waiting for the adhesive to dry, find a picture to print.
6. Once the adhesive has dried, cut the fabric carefully around the edges of the paper, as close as possible. (Make sure the paper fits into the printer to avoid paper jams)
7. Take out the extra paper in your paper before placing the fabric into the printer.
8. Now put the fabric in your printer, making sure that the printing will come face up onto the fabric and not the paper.
9. Finally pull off the paper and your done.
Note: Any extra glue on the material can be washed off later.