fashion Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

Newbie Blogger Award!


I want to thank Evi from Sexta-feira for granting me with the 'Newbie Blogger Award'. Thank you! I really appreciate the comment she wrote about my blog; ' Sofia is only 17 but she is a very stylish blogger. She loves vintage fashion and old TV shows, especially from the 1960s. Her blog is really sweet'. This is officially my 3rd award I have won I am so happy! You can see my other ones here. Even though my blog is still developing, I am very happy that everyone is enjoying the visits at lovalafashion. (tears of joy, jk). I started to blog at the beginning of this year, I had been inspired by a very lovely blog, which I absoluetly love and what I love the most is this blog is vintage and is largely based on the 60s, the blog is(drum role)... ScathinglyBrilliant. I want to thank Kate for being such an inspiration! Thank you :)


In this honour I want to give this award to some very special blogs:

- Taila Kaur
- Sara Amini
- Sara Coggin 

Now the rules (source):
There are no rules, but we do have some suggestions. These awards were designed to point out some of the great blogs out there. And you can choose to pass on your award to as few, or as many as you like. So if you've been tapped on the shoulder and given one of these awards, we would love to see you display it proudly on your blog. Join the blog hop and show off that lovely blog of yours. We would, of course, love to hear why you like to blog, and why you chose a fellow blogger for an award. So let's get hopping!

This is a Blog Hop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis