fashion Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm taking the Seamless Pledge!

Seamless


I Sofia am taking the #seamlesspledge until there is something I find which I can’t resist and  it is begging me to buy it. Here is where you can join to http://seamlessblog.wordpress.com/the-pledge/.  Here are the things I must stay by during my commitment to the pledge:


THE RULES

  1. No buying new clothes for the duration of your pledge. By new, I mean any new mass-manufactured clothes.
  2. You can buy second-hand manufactured clothes – so be prepared to get to know your local charity shops awfully well.
  3. Vintage clothing is a-ok!
  4. Anything you’ve made by hand is definitely allowed. Get your sewing machines and your kntting needles out, because handmade is definitely in!
Lets begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis