fashion Image Map

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Winter Here We Come!


Winter high wedged shoe, I love! I bought a pair last winter from Target for only $12.98 from $39.95, It was put down and I had to buy a pair, although mine are beige and can be worn with anything nice,warm and woolly. They fit any occasion and are in style, tuck your skinny jeans with them, wear stockings and a skirt or tights and leg warmers, a whole range of outfits to be worn with these fabulous looking shoes. If you have a pair and picture of you wearing link to this post for me to see! Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love shopping for shoes at Target because I find the nicest styles on sale. I don't know how I didn't gt a pair of these! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis