fashion Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day Out

Just going out or just shopping this outfit it perfect for day or event, its simple casual and just perfection. The blue jacket which in fact I have in a beige colour goes with almost anything the style fits all, just like a one-sized item. Skinny jeans are every teenagers comfort, they are comfy and simple and also match with anything and to top this outfit off like a cherry on top are the zipped boot heels (I wish I had a pair) the colour and style are lovely and can be paired up with dresses, skirt and of course pants and I think they make a great additiona and  put a great finishing touch to the complete outfit. (and so would a clutch wallet :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis