fashion Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

DIY Book Clutch Inspiration

While I was searching for interesting DIY's, I came across the this:


DIY Book Clutch 

And I also found this awesome tutorial on how to make one for less than $20 at runwaydiy, rather than paying over hundreds of dollars for one!  

You can now have one just like these!



I have linked the DIY tutorial below but to find out all the information you must, keep reading here.....




Book clutch steps from runwaydiy

I have listed 2 in my etsy store, make sure to check them out on the link on the sidebar or (here) :)




2 comments:

  1. i love book clutch too! =)

    kiss

    Marta

    new post on my blog, have a look! =)
    A NEW fashion view

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!

    follow back maybe? http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis