fashion Image Map

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{Bargin Buy- Chiffon}

LAST week when I went to K-mart I found a collection of button up chiffon top's in some great colours of blue, pink, black, white and purple. But the thing is I'm not the type to wear see-through clothing, but I thought what the heck, why not try something new. So I picked up the purple one, tried it on and LOVED it! And that's not all I loved, it was only $10 from $39. I wore it to church last sunday, check out below the whole outifit.

  Chiffon my Day







Chloé blouse
net-a-porter.com





Mulberry flat shoes
mulberry.com



Miss Selfridge cross knuckle ring
missselfridge.com


Sunday Outfit
 
 
 
Keep reading to see the rest of the outfit...


 
 
 
 
 
 I hope you enjoyed this, tell me what you think of Chiffon tops, do you own one?

That's all folks... (for now haha)




5 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! i would totally wear each and every piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great i love those blouses! maybe we follow each other !? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, great items, I love them!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    P.S.I'm your new follower on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm your follower on gfc, instagram, bloglovin and twitter! hope you follow me back! =)
    Marta
    A NEW fashion view

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sofia! I'm sure you looked very pretty in the church with this outfit, my favorite color is purple with pink always, love your style!
    I wanted to say you that I do not usually buy fabric online, but I'm sure you can put "buy fabric" in the Google search engine and you will find many answers, Good luck! And I expect you to upload photos of your dress in my blog. kisses

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis