Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finished product

Well I've finally finished the wallet I said I was making and I figured out that my sewing machine was in the wrong settings and I was using wrong needles. Anyway here's the finished product.



I was having trouble with my machine, but then my sewing teacher told me I was using the wrong sewing needles, but now I have the right ones. As shown on the left. P.S always use the right needles for the right materials otherwise bad thing can happen, like your needle snapping about a thousand times. Happy Sewing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed! If you want more, please follow me :)

ShareThis